Monday, November 14, 2011

So far on this blog !

Last year had been really busy. In the beginning of 2010 I got a job at Accenture services Pvt Ltd, which took me places, first I was in Bangalore then I had to come down to Mumbai for the training(which lasted till mid of 2010). I got trained in PL/SQL at Accenture's Green Field Training. As Mumbai is quite near to my house which is in Surat-Gujarat, I searched for a project in Mumbai itself.

I was lucky enough to become a part of a small core team of 5 members at Accenture(Mumbai) that worked on customization in CRAMER 6 [Cramer OSS + Core Java 1.4 + Oracle 10g] for a European client of Accenture and won new contracts for the company. As Our team grew bigger due to more amount of work that flew in & ramp up, responsibilities grew as well. I got my first promotion at Accenture in March of 2011 with one of the best ratings at my level.

Currently I work as a S.E (Software Engineer) at Accenture, Mumbai. There has been a steady ase in my responsibilities at Accenture owing to which I couldn't blog as usual as I used to, but going forward , I have decided to put aside some fixed time for blogging my new leanings so I could get hold of the rhythm again.

Hope to see you soon :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great one.I appreciate your work to describe that type of article very well manner. Its very interesting article that proved to be resourceful for us.
hire mobile app developer